Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 4 Destin


Today we drove over to Grayton Beach to find a place to rent for a couple of weeks. We had driven through there last year and very much enjoyed the quaintness of the village atmosphere. Plus, there's a locally famous place called the Red Bar. We found a place one house off the beach and decided to rent it for a month. Coincidentally, it also happens to be one block from the Red Bar. Wednesday we move in. Mitchell's Fish Market was where we ended up for lunch. Sylvia had trout and I had salmon. Both were very good. The aerial photo shows Grayton Beach. Don't forget to double click on the picture to enlarge.

3 comments:

Debbie Strozier said...

I'm so jealous!! Mother-in-law tells me it's going to be in the 70's in her part of Florida this weekend you lucky dogs

Peggy C. said...

I hope the weather warms up for you soon...how many bedrooms does the house have? It's sooooooo cold here I'm not sure I can wait til Feb.

Lisa said...

Yup, it was warm here today. 38 whoo hoo. Glad you are having fun! See you in Feb.